We offer a lot of information, free to the public, about Florida foreclosures, the foreclosure process, and how to fight back against the banks. Most of the time, we’re just talking about things we think you want to know. But here, we’re giving you a chance to tell us the questions YOU want answered. If you’ve got a burning question about foreclosures, mortgages, or the way banks treat Florida homeowners, go ahead and put it in the form below and we’ll do our best to address in in an upcoming newsletter, video, blog post, or email announcement.
A few ground rules:
- We can’t give actual legal advice to anyone but our clients. This is for general educational value only. If you’d like actual legal advice, contact us to find out how you can hire us.
- We can’t answer everyone’s questions. We’ll pick the ones we think are most likely to help the greatest number of people and address those to the best of our ability.
- We can’t answer questions about specific cases or fact patterns. We can best talk about things that apply to a wide range of people, so if you have a question that depends on your facts, we may answer it in the broadest possible sense.
- We aren’t your lawyers, and you’re not our clients, until and unless you have a written agreement with the firm to represent you. Submitting a question does NOT make you our client or us your lawyers.
- You agree that you will NOT submit any confidential information in your question. If we choose to respond, you agree to let us use part or all of what you send to us in public, in one of our videos, newsletters, or blog posts.
If you agree to those terms, go ahead and submit your question: