DEBT COLLECTOR SNEAK ATTACK: new debt collection rules BAN this sneaky practice for 2022
One sneaky tactic that debt collectors love to use (which most people HATE) has just been banned by new federal rules on debt collection effective on November 30, 2021. Find out whether you’ve been a victim of this sneaky tactic and what you can do to punish debt collectors who break the law.
⛑️ Want help dealing with debt collection for debt that doesn’t seem right? Call us at 352-567-3173 for a FREE 30-minute appointment with one of our lawyers (Mention this “debt collection sneak attack” video!) to find out how we can help you.
- The new debt validation rule:
- The new FORM to use (Form B-1):
👍 MORE VIDEOS YOU’LL LOVE
- Debt Collection Playlist
- Midland Credit Management/Midland Funding videos
- LVNV videos
- Portfolio Recovery videos
- Credit Score Playlist
🗣 FIND US ONLINE
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RWLawFirm/
- Web: http://ricardolaw.com (That’s here!)
- YouTube: http://rwlawtv.com