get our free foreclosure book
A Consumer’s Guide to Defending Your Florida Foreclosure
Learn How You Can Fight Back Against the Banks to Save Your Home
Smart Strategies to Fight Foreclosure and Avoid Foreclosure Rescue Scams
Read by more than 5,000 people!
Do you know…
- The NINE SECRETS that foreclosing lenders don’t want you to know? (Page 4)
- Under what circumstances it does MORE HARM THAN GOOD to file bankruptcy? (Page 28)
- The TEN WARNING SIGNS of a foreclosure rescue scam? (Page 11)
- The most common FATAL MISTAKES that can kill your foreclosure case before you even start to defend it? (Page 24)
- Just six of the many ways to ATTACK THE LENDER’S CASE and maximize your chances of saving your home? (Page 20)
If you want to learn all these and more, you need to read our free e-book, A Consumer’s Guide to Defending Florida Foreclosure: Smart Strategies to Fight Foreclosure and Avoid Foreclosure Rescue Scams.
Download A Consumer’s Guide to Defending Florida Foreclosure
To download the Guide, enter your name and e-mail here. After you submit the form, you will receive an email with instructions on how to download the Guide. FOLLOW THOSE INSTRUCTIONS to begin your download.
How Ricardo and Wasylik, PL have helped
The only forclousure Attorney I would recommend to anyone of my family members and friends. (I have) I have been with Mr Wasylik for years.. He has proven to me that I can trust him with my life. Theirs no other Attorney I would rather have on my side. The man is amazingly talented in his poffesion he allows you to walk away and don't worry.
Mike Wasylik is one of the most intelligent attorney's I know. He is highly professional and takes a personal interest in each case. I highly recommend his services.
Jason has represented me in a difficult and aggressive foreclosure case against Wells Fargo for years. He has successfully managed to hold them responsible for a multitude of errors regarding my mortgage, and their actions incredibly frustrating and borderline illegal activities since. I can't recommend him more highly.