Identity Theft and Midland Funding: How to Fight If You Get Sued for Debt That’s Not Yours
When Midland sues you for debt that’s NOT YOURS, you might have been the victim of identity theft. Florida consumer lawyer Mike Wasylik tells you how to spot it, and how to fight debt collection lawsuits when your identity has been stolen.
🔎 Check out the Federal Trade Commission’s official ID Theft website: https://www.identitytheft.gov/
🔧 Want help dealing with Midland Funding and other debt collectors or junk debt buyers? Call us at 352-567-3173 for a FREE 30-minute appointment with one of our lawyers (MENTION THIS “Midland Identity Theft” video!) to find out how we can help you.
🎥 MORE MIDLAND ANSWERS
- Remove Midland from your credit report?
- Midland Pre-Legal Notice
- Midland settlement: How much will you pay?
- Do I have to show up in court?
- Can Midland take money from your bank account?
👍 MORE VIDEOS YOU’LL LOVE
🗣 FIND US ONLINE
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RWLawFirm/
- Web: http://ricardolaw.com (That’s here!)
- YouTube: http://rwlawtv.com
🔔 Want MORE like this?
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!