Midland Funding: Sued by the Feds for debt collection violations
Midland just got SUED by the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau, the federal agency charged with protecting consumers from unfair lending and debt collection practices. The CFPB has sued Midland Funding, Midland Capital Credit, Encore Capital, and Asset Acceptance for violating federal debt collection law and other violations. What does this mean for you? Florida consumer lawyer Mike Wasylik explain what they did wrong and how it might help you.
🔧 Want help dealing with Midland Funding and other debt collectors or junk debt buyers? Call us at 352-567-3173 for a FREE 30-minute appointment with one of our lawyers (MENTION THIS “Midland got sued” video!) to find out how we can help you.
🎥 MORE MIDLAND ANSWERS
- Remove Midland from your credit report?
- Midland Pre-Legal Notice
- Midland settlement: How much will you pay?
- Do I have to show up in court?
- Can Midland take money from your bank account?
👍 MORE VIDEOS YOU’LL LOVE
🗣 FIND US ONLINE
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RWLawFirm/
- Web: http://ricardolaw.com (That’s here!)
- YouTube: http://rwlawtv.com
🔔 Want MORE like this?
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel!